Thursday, April 23, 2015

Launch of New Preparedness Website!

This post is a bit personal...in addition to this blog, I'm now collaborating with a few other people to launch a new website about survival – and how you can do it in style.

You see, I've never seen Disaster Preparedness as a burden, and if/when hard times do come, I don't want to just be surviving on the gritty basics.  I don't want to just survive...I want to thrive.

So please, come check out what I've been up to.  It should also interest anyone in gardening, as I've been experimenting with garden arrangements of my own for the past few years, and the first official Not Just Survival product is a seed vault!  The website is http://NotJustSurvival.com.

Hope you all are doing well, and best of luck out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment